*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606082-81
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#606082 added September 8, 2008 at 5:19pm
Restrictions: None
#81...
Woots, I finally cracked the top one hundred. It's about darn time. I have been watching my name creep up from non existant review, hitting the top 250 and worked my way up the totem pole. Nice. *Smile*

Now that I'm fasting again, I have a killer head ache. And, I'm so hungry today and it's not even hot outside. Go figure. The rain has begun, and it only makes me want to sleep, which might not be such a bad idea. In fact, I think I will just that. Couldn't hurt anything.

Manic Monday

Ok, I have a wicked intollerance for crappy drivers. So imagine my day as we head out to take #1 son off to school. Well, as we pull into the parking circle in front, I let him out, head over to the right so I can turn right. Well there's a big truck next to me going to turn left. The left turn people have a tendency to pull so far up, you can't see past them. So I hang back slightly so I can see the traffic clear and turn onto the street. Well here comes "MISS I CAN'T WAIT FOR ONE SECOND" pulls into the center between us and thinks she's going to get out before me. NOT. I made sure that I pulled out before her behind, and drove slow, even thought I was going to the turn lane anyway. And here's this idiot in front of me, sitting, chatting on the cell phone. Traffic clears, he sits. I beep, and he waves me on. Making me back up in the turn lane is not a wise thing to do first thing in the morning. I get home, only to have to repeat this fun thrity minutes later with the next one. These parents who block driveways thinking their kids arse's are more precious than the others in that same school irritate the piss right out of me.

Now I'm hooked on a few more songs on the ipod, and this one, compliments of #1 son, I just have to share. Check out the purple lingerie. Woots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCWUiBn2yXc

So addicting. Put that one right into my fav's on the ipod. So very danceable. Now if only I can figure out which tv show or movie I've heard this in it would be a good day.

What's with the attitudes lately? People seem to be very....hmmm, what's the word I'm looking for here. Well, I'll save the word for later, for it will pop into my head. I don't seem to be able to talk to other lately without getting under their skin immediately. I swear I mean no harm, that I'm not saying anything mean. They just somehow sense a tone, or attitude from me that isnt here and get all testy. And then they bail. WHat the heck is that? Oh well, I just dont' have time to deal with that anyway.

Off to gather the dinner stuff together and then I'll take that much needed nap.

TT4N

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606082-81