*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606436-Day-off
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#606436 added September 10, 2008 at 4:06pm
Restrictions: None
Day off
And what a productive day off it turned out to be. My favorite part of the day....buying a pc for Zak. Yes, that's right. I took my saved money and bought a new pc. And since I still don't have the HP back yet, Staples was so kind and gave me a $20 gift certificate to use on top of the $100 off tower. So the new comupter cost $259. Woots for low prices. It has as much ram as my laptop, and should last him thru the next four years. We got the replacement plan in case this one crashes. I'm not up for buying another new for a long time to come. *Laugh* Now all I have to do is tell the hubby. *Shock* Yeah well, I figure I'll have to do that soon anyway.

With all the extra use the laptop is getting, it's really slowed down and was full of infections today. I was no amused in the least. So now I can reclaim it and know exactly where I've been so this doesn't become a problem.

Being off work makes me hungerier it seems. I can already feel the headache coming on and it' sonly 4 pm. Darn 4 hours to go. That just blows.

My group has grown to 12. Woots for some new members. And they are already reviewing and getting involved. Now if only I can get the older ones to start participating, this could all be good. Well I'll keep my hopes up and with the word spreading, maybe this will all be something I am very proud of in the end. My membership is up for renewal on October 15. I already know I will be renewing it. Just have to save for that since I blew my stash this very morning on the pc. Need to write something new. I'm itching to do so, and looking for "E" rated contests to enter, but I'm not clicking with any of the given prompts at the moment. Hoping something will catch my eye and make me sit down and be productive.

Well, that would be about it for today.

TT4N

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606436-Day-off