*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606168-I-went-to-the-dentist-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#606168 added September 9, 2008 at 2:21am
Restrictions: None
I went to the dentist again
Fidál (Grace), 2 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Monday, September 8, 2008 about 11:00 PM Pacific Time

I went to the dentist again, the nurse took impression for my denturs and he pulled four teeth. My appointment was at 1:00 PM Monday, September 9 and my mother's appointment, with the same dentist, was at 2:00 PM. After the dentist filled some of Mom's teeth, we came home.

We arrived home around 3:00 PM, just about the time the Novocain wore off. I was in pain. On scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 the worst, I was a 7 or 8. I took one of the prescription pain pills the dentist prescribed at my last appointment and went to bed. I woke up at 9:00 PM wondering what day it was.

This always happens when I go to bed extremely early, I wake up and wonder what day it is. Waking up before midnight confuses me, I think that I've slept 24 hours straight. After looking outside, I decided it must still be Monday. I turned on the computer and sure enough it was still Monday.

I no longer have the pain I did before I went to sleep. I am rested and feel great. There is pain, but nothing that is distracting. I hate it when the pain is distracting. The only time I take a pain pill of any type, prescription of nonprescription, is when the pain is so distracting that I can't focus.

So here I am wide awake and not wanting to go to bed. The house is silent and it isn't thundering outside anymore. The only thing for me to do is either write, say prayers or read. I chose writing since I said all my prayers, but didn't get a lot of writing completed before going to bed. Not that I could have focused on what I was writing anyway.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606168-I-went-to-the-dentist-again