*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606452-I-set-it-OFF
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#606452 added September 10, 2008 at 7:24pm
Restrictions: None
I set it OFF.
That's right, Studyees.

I just made that up. You faithful readers are Studyees. Hello, and what is up?

I'll tell you what... I'm in the middle of a texting bonanza with the cashier you all hate. And it isn't over yet, Studyees. This is insane. And I have fucked most of it up.

She paid me a big compliment today and I texted her some well wishes back, because she has a job interview tomorrow and she thought I had one, dressed again in my Docs, Kangol, another pair of tight jeans and one of eight black tops I own.

If I die tonight, someone please request that my tombstone reads "n I shouldn't say this, but u look good 2day".

Studyees, I cannot tell you how good that text looked on the T-mobile Shadow. If I could bronze a text, I would. But wait...it gets better.

We have text-debated a lot of things. She admitted a lot of things. I *ahem* framed her, but I called her out also.

There was blushing. There was a "yeah, I'd date you..." There was excuses. There were no designer jets being sold. Yeah, there were misunderstandings, but the Studyees all get that...they've been privy to it. But not a word about a job. Nice take, so far.

She admitted her feelings and completely is making things all that more interesting.

I need to get to the library to transcribe these texts. The story would play me and her, Studyees. It's as if every second I think she won't text back, she doesn't...AND then she does. Studyees, give me at least some credit.

I got mouthy. I said things I normally wouldn't say. Am I shy? Yeah, but kiss my ass, cuz when you really know me, you love me. I wasn't feeling shy and she didn't beat me up too much for it.

I am done Studyees. Balled out and asked her to lunch, because my previous attempts were not sufficient. That did not go as well as she wanted it to go. As in, "want 2, but shouldn't."

She texts worse than a fifth-grader...and I'm not judging, because I had the first phone in the Buffalo area that could send texts years ago, or because she's older and may have a leg up on the alphabet, or that she's telling me things that would've made more sense months ago.

Y? n? Studyees, you need to see this. I will be getting off my tuckus and give you the play-by-play...the note-for-note, tomorrow. If there is no throw-up left in me. Just remember, "n I shouldnt say this but u looked good 2day"

And I'm not gonna punctuate that last statement. This textation nation battle is bleeding on, and tomorrow you will get the insight. But it isn't over yet Studyees. The battle rages. Leave me your takes down in the box marked "comment", or at fivesixer@writing.com. I'll be responding with a raised fist.

Meanwhile Studyees, stay tuned. This is huge, ongoing, and ready to blow.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606452-I-set-it-OFF