*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606539-Today-the-fun-begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#606539 added September 11, 2008 at 9:25am
Restrictions: None
Today the fun begins
Istijlál (Majesty), 4 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Thursday, September 11, 2008 about 6:02 AM Pacific Time

Today the fun begins. Today is the first day of the present installment of "Follow the Leader"   by mood indigo . I'm looking forward to responding to the leading entries. I'm hoping this time to be a little more creative in my responses to the lead entries. I'm scheduled to make the lead entry on Friday, September 12 so keep an eye on this blog.

Today the fun begins maybe a misleading title because I've found myself having fun doing a great many things lately. I'm in a more optimistic mood, so that could have something to do with it. I could also be, that I had the due date for the Power Bill changed to the sixth day of the month instead of the twentieth.

I still have to figure out what I'll write about in my lead entry tomorrow. However, I have a while to think about it. I have several ideas, but none of them appeals to me. This always happens when I have a lead entry; I come up with ideas but don't use anyone of them. So I think I'm going to let things flow today and see what I come up with later tonight or early tomorrow.

As I look out my living room window, I see clouds in the sky. Clouds don't mean it's going to rain. I live ib Las Vegas. I live in a desert. We are experiencing a drought. It hasn't rained enough this year to flood the streets. It hasn't rained enough each year to have green grass in lawns across the city.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606539-Today-the-fun-begins