*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606830-Its-flippin-Friday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#606830 added September 12, 2008 at 4:24pm
Restrictions: None
It's flippin Friday....
Yeah, what can I say, I'm leaving the word off for now. So the day started off like insanity at it's finest. I woke Zak up at 4:45 to eat, the rain was pouring down and I looked out at the truck. I turn to Zak and say, "I hope to God your dad closed the sunroof last nite." Too late. Roof open, car soaked, which meant my butt was soaked. I so hate it when that happens.

So I figured it was going to prove just what crazy Friday would bring my way. And I'm amazed to say that it's not so bad.....but it ain't over.

My group got another member, woots for that and I have a siggie for it. It's so awesome. Check it out for yourselves.

New siggie by  [Link To User legerdemain]

So a big thank you goes out to Legerdemain for making it for me. I also am having her make one for Liv and Tanya for being my co-leaders. I love to buy things to make people happy. No biggie. I am generous by nature, so most should expect something.

Just found out that a woman I have come to chat with has cancer. I hate hearing bad news, because I never know if I'm going to say the right thing, or put my foot in my mouth because I can't help but be blunt. I like her, and am still missing Dawn, so that fear that she might not be around long enough for me to really get to know her is there. But, I plan to drive that damn irritating thought right out of my mind. I will make the time and have a good friendship with her. And since she joined my group today, this will help with that. LOL.

As for words of advice, I don't have any. And that I don't like. Life is a ride, full of twists and turns, most you can't even see coming. But I wouldn't get off if I knew what was up ahead, because there's no fun in that. I like the unknown, so bring it on. I'm here, ready and waiting for what life brings my way. It's all good. And if it isn't, well that can be changed!

Dinner tonight is Pizza Hut. Woots. Any day I don't cook is a good day, and that makes Friday a great on in my book.

TT4N


© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606830-Its-flippin-Friday