*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607021-Sasuke-Meet-the-Divine-Dragon
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#607021 added September 13, 2008 at 10:34pm
Restrictions: None
Sasuke Meet the Divine Dragon
Sasuke got into a fighting stance

"prove it" he said

Coty sighed

"Sasuke this is insane I have no reason to fight you, and therefor I must decline"

"Don't think of it as fighting think of it as a sparing match"said Sasuke.

"That's still fighting I refuse to partake in anything that has to do with meaningless battle"said Coty.

"I think you're afraid"said Sasuke

"Yeah that's right I am afraid of me"said Coty he then turned to the village

"Draco may allow me to think he is under my control, but it's just an act he'll never change and because of that.
Immortality of his I can never die and rid the world of him and bringing myself to peace"said Coty.

"You're an even bigger cry baby than Naruto" said Sakura

"What do you mean?" asked Hinata her face was now red

"I don't get you two you've both got the most powerful creature's in the world sealed up inside you, and both of you treat it.
Like it's a curse"said Sakura Coty's face also became very red as the anger bubbled inside him like.
Hot magma

"Okay Sakura let me put it to you this way"said Coty balling his fists

"If I were to lose control of the Divine Dragon he will wipe out the entire human race think about it having no control over your actions.
But at the same time being able to see everything that's happening people being killed by your hands yet its not you.
That's doing the killing seeing people you know and love killed by you yet its not you could you handle knowing day after day you've got to.
Watch what you do or fight because just a little to much could cause you to become a monster with no emotions as to who your killing.
Or what your killing for not human nor beast, but a monster"said Coty his eyes where now glowing golden.

Sakura backed away slowly Coty smiled as his eyes returned to hazel

"Sorry but you asked for it"said Coty.

He, then turned to Sasuke

"You really want to fight?" he asked

Sasuke nodded eagerly.

Coty sighed again then got into a fighting stance

Naruto raised his arm then left it drop both Coty and Sasuke moved at a blinding speed.

There was the sounds of "Oaf" and "Shoot" then a crash Sasuke was laying on the ground in a crater unconscious.

Coty appeared he was breathing heavily his body was heavily bruised then the bruises faded then they were gone.
Coty walked over to Sasuke then began to preform his healing spell on Sasuke everyone else stared at him stunned.
*****************

Coty ran at Sasuke who was running at him they each exchanged punches knocking each other backwards.
Coty created a fireball then threw it at Sasuke who had used his own fire jutsu there was an explosion that caused smoke to fill the area Coty.
Used an invisibility spell on himself then ran towards Sasuke when he punched him into the air then he jumped into the air.
Hitting him in the head from above sending him crashing into the ground unconscious Coty landed in the crater beside him breathing heavily.
****************
After a few seconds Sasuke came around he looked to see Coty sitting over top of him his hand pressing a red glowing orb into his chest.
He, felt like he was inside of a tub of warm bath water then he felt it feeling leave him as Coty got up and walked away.
His breath sounded raspy

"I...knew....that....wasn't....a....good....idea" he gasped.

his face was so red it looked sun-burnt.

He then left out a terrifying roar his eyes where golden with vertical slits for pupils that were shaped like black crescent moons.

His hair started to waved as energy crackled like electricity around his body his robes started to tare as his body grew.
His skin was soon covered with white scales he left out another roar as they seamed to bubble like oil in a pan.
When every they appeared his face looked like it was stretching out into a snout a small his teeth that were flat and dull started to become razor sharp.
As they grew they Coty left out another roar then his back began to twist as two white wings with golden membranes shot out.
Coty felt like his body was on fire as it went threw the change so far then he felt a sharp pain in his tail bone as a white tail shot out.
From beneath his robes his hands and feet became claws his upper body felt heavy he then fell on all fours his pain shot threw his neck.
As it began to elongate his hair twisted into two golden horns a smaller horn popped out of the tip of his snout then the dragon left.
Out an earth shaking roar as it stretched its mighty wings then it growled as it took in its surroundings.

Then it turned to the four ninjas Hinata was clinging to Naruto as was Sakura to Sasuke the dragon left out a low growl.

"Where am I and who are you?" said the dragon in a growl

"We are ninja of this village of Konoha"said Naruto.

The dragon sniffed the air

"Ah the Kyuubi boy I was wondering what smelled so familiar so my vessel has brought us back to Konoha.
No, doubt he believes it contains more of those atrocious Soul Gems"said the dragon as its tail swished threw the air.
The dragon then gave them a menacing smile as he looked upon them he opened his mouth then a beam of white energy shot out.

© Copyright 2008 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607021-Sasuke-Meet-the-Divine-Dragon