*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608468-The-Divine-Dragon-Attacks
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#608468 added September 21, 2008 at 8:05am
Restrictions: None
The Divine Dragon Attacks
The three ninja jumped away as a flash of white energy was shot from the dragons mouth causing a giant crater to form in the earth.The dragon looked upon them with hatred the likes of which they had never seen before.

"What are you doing?" shouted Naruto

the dragon looked at him confused then began to laugh.

"My vessel must have you under the impression that I am still under his control well let me clear this up for you.I am my own master I do not bow to any human the seal that kept me penned up was shattered years ago, but I was not whole then the Dragon Lord as you call him purged all of the evil from me.Thus weakening me then he sealed it inside the back of his mind knowing that I would follow his every order without hesitation, or question.
Until that is he fought one of Estraw's Soul Gems the creature was the likes of which he had never fought before it was a Griffin that had found the gem.Thinking it was just a normal jewel it picked it up then became the new vessel for that piece of Estraw's soul. Coty and I still in my weakened form fought the creature and we were sadly defeated" the dragon shuttered as if he had eaten something really foul then he smiled.

"Coty, could see that neither he or I could fight this beast alone he did the merger that transforms us into Magnus the Universal Dragon, but even with our powers combined we were what seamed to be easily defeated.This I think is when he began to realize that I would need to be whole once again so he entered the sealed chamber where he kept my evil half.
Then he set him free thus allowing us to become whole once more, after the merger my power was unmatched by the creature I easily destroyed it with the smallest amount of my power"said the dragon relishing the last part of the memory.

"So upon my re-merger I realized that I didn't have to take orders from the Divine Dragon Lord that is when he started to leave me penned up at all times.
Only allowing me out when the situation was bleak and he had no other choice I destroyed many villages after he would allow me out, but sadly as it is his body that I'm taking form in he still has some say as to when I return"said Draco.

The ninja's around him listened on tender hooks hoping not to provoke another blast then the dragon smiled he stretched his mighty wings then took flight.
His mighty body eclipsed the sun above them he then flew down to the village then left out a terrifying roar then blasted a building with white energy.
Peoples screams could be heard echoing threw out the village as they watched in horror as the dragon leveled another building.
Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke jumped from the mountain to assist the villagers anyway they could.

"Yes, that's it run, run you puny insects" roared the dragon as he blasted the village with more white energy.

Then it took in a deep breath then blew fire onto the Hokage's mountain the heads looked as if someone had poured ink on them.

Several ninja below had mobilized and began to use various Jutsu on the dragon in hopes of harming it only to watch their.
Attacks bounce off its thick hide like they where plastic b-b's the dragon laughed at their feeble attempts to hurt him.
He, then breathed in again then exhaled ice freezing several of the ninja solid those that didn't get hit watched in horror as their comrades shattered like glass.
Their frozen blood littered the ground like red rubies the dragon looked around very pleased with his work he then felt a chill in the are something evil was approaching.
* * *

Naruto, Sasuke,Hinata, and Sakura landed on a roof top without disturbing a single shingle (Oi I'm a poet) they looked up to see the white dragon though very beautiful.
Burn the very spot they had been standing on only seconds before Hinata looked at Naruto nervously she could see that he was getting angry as the blue in his eyes flashed scarlet for a split second.

"Naruto you must remain calm" said Hinata

"Hinata where are the children?" asked Naruto

"They are with Hinabi"said Hinata.

"I hope there safe" he said in a low voice

they then took off towards the middle of the village where several ninja stood frozen solid then they shattered before their eye's.

"Naruto we need the Kyuubi" came Tsunade's voice

Naruto sighed he had been hoping to avoid it but it looked like he had no choice now.

He, started to glow bright red as a red chakra enveloped his body then he stopped he wasn't sure why but he could sense something.
Was coming something even worse than the Kyuubi he wasn't sure what it was though then the trees at the front gate fell to the ground with deafening crashes the village gates where destroyed covering the area in a cloud of dust.

A figure that was as high as the gates stepped threw the rubble once the smoke cleared they saw.

© Copyright 2008 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608468-The-Divine-Dragon-Attacks