*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607342-Visitation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#607342 added September 15, 2008 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
Visitation
In honor of Irish, I'm keeping the green up for awhile, so deal with it. Well today was just nuts. Trying to get everything done - what I thought was 5pm - only to realize later that it was 6pm. *Rolleyes* But everything was ready in time. So many people showed up that the night went by rather quickly. It was nice to see the familiar faces and some that I hadn't in a long time.

He looked nice, pin stripe suit really looked good on him. But, I'm biased, always thought he was a handsome man. And how strange that I kept expecting to have his familiar scent lingering in the air. I was so disappointed that I didn't smell any old spice cologne. I seriously think it's time I introduced Zak to my favorite scent. I need that smell around me on occasion, to remember him, to let Zak and Danny have a little trigger for their great-grandpa too.

My mom was a bit put off because they shaved his eyebrows, and didn't do such a great job. She's right though, they didn't look good, but I'll let that slide.

Afterward, we went to dinner, which was really nice. Looking forward to doing that again tomorrow as well.

Well, it's late. Tomorrow will be a long day. We have cousins staying with us tomorrow night, so that will be fun.

I told my STBSIL that I'd set her up with a link for a cool song, so this ones for you sweetie, baby, sugar.......*Laugh* Rock out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTugeLRZ6GI

Live, Love, Laugh - Always


© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607342-Visitation