*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608741-Blue-Bottomed-Fly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#608741 added September 22, 2008 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Blue Bottomed Fly
I feel bad about my lack of activity and commenting here lately but life really has been extremely hectic and continues to be so. Apologies to my bloggy friends but as I'm going away on Wednesday and still haven't packed I doubt I'll catch up much before we leave. But you are in my thoughts whatever.

Nada has left the country and taken the sunshine with her it seems. The heavy rain has returned with a vengeance; particularly annoying when I've had to spend most of the day out in it sorting out Dad's needs before we go. I checked out the forecast for Ibiza online up until Saturday and guess what? Yep - rain, rain and more rain. The weather witch is on her way. I've packed a brolly and nothing else so far.

Hard to believe this time last week Nada and I were taking silly snapshots in the Cookhouse restaurant in London. Time certainly plays tricks and I do wish someone would invent the option to pause and rewind it. But for the moment here's a few of my photos taken during that very special visit.



Time passes far too quickly but no one can take our memories away until we lose our marbles completely. Yes, yes, I know, I'm well on the way but I'm glad my marbles have rolled into the same pothole as other lovely people here and I promise to catch up with you all as soon as I can.

© Copyright 2008 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608741-Blue-Bottomed-Fly