*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608914-Call-me-Traitor
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#608914 added September 23, 2008 at 5:35pm
Restrictions: None
Call me Traitor
I've been keeping a secret from you. I lacked the courage to share it, because to some it will seem a traitorous act. I know none of you will hate me for it, but you may lose respect for me.

Most of us, especially those who self-publish, are well aware of Amazon's policy of rejecting any 'indie' books that don't use their Booksurge subsidiary publishing company. There have been many a call to boycott Amazon until they change their policy.

Well, you may have figured out by now I have decided to use Booksurge to publish my novella. Please understand, I made this decision long before Amazon changed their policy. I researched into other companies, and Booksurge provided the exact package I was looking for, and for the right price.

So there you have it, my deep-dark secret.

I understand if once the book is done you'll refuse to buy it. I hope you'll still be willing to, though.

Mostly I hope you don't think less of me for choosing this publication route.

© Copyright 2008 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608914-Call-me-Traitor