*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609244-Just-Pictures
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#609244 added September 25, 2008 at 4:49pm
Restrictions: None
Just Pictures
Got some pictures of Thomas:

Learning how to run
He's rolling over, but doesn't it look like he's posing like a runner? Do I see future Olympiad here?

Who thought drinking milk could be so exhausting?
I never knew drinking milk could tire a baby out so.

He was either tired of me taking pictures, or he wanted to eat my camera.
"Talk to the hand."

Sporting his second hair cut ever.
Still a happy boy.


With regard to the last picture, it was taken a day after I cut his hair.

Thomas' hair had grown so much it was starting to grow over his eyes, and the top was so long it looked like a comb-over or toupee. Here's where going to cosmetology school over fifteen years ago came in handy.

I sat him in his highchair, and draped the haircutting cape around him. I then proceeded to chop the top, around the ears and cut off the little tail growing in the back.

I couldn't believe how good he was! I expected him to wiggle and protest as I cut (almost two inches in some places), but once he wiggled his hand through the top of the drape and could suck on his thumb, he made nary a sound and sat completely still for me.

Oh, and if you look close at the last picture, you'll see Thomas now has three teeth.

More are coming, because he's not sleeping well, chews and drools more than usual, and his top gums are swollen.

© Copyright 2008 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609244-Just-Pictures