*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608926-We-went-to-see-the-girls
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#608926 added September 23, 2008 at 6:48pm
Restrictions: None
We went to see the girls
We rode the Vulcan one day last week to go see the twins and baby Analynn. They have grown some and Analynn is so pretty like her sisters. They weren't feeling all that great though. The twins were getting over the 'crud' as Mommy called it and the baby had an ear infection. She managed a smile or two while we were there, however.

It was a cloudy and cool day during our ride, but it felt good to get out and visit again. We are back to sunshine here for the first days of fall. You can really feel fall in the air now. Even the trees are shedding their leaves and blowing around in the breezes.

I'm planning a visit to Port Orchard real soon to see all of my kids and grandkids. I haven't been down to visit them all since May. That's quite a stretch for me. So, I am waiting to hear from my youngest son Matt as to when he will be able to pick me up at the ferry landing in Kingston. I will be staying a couple of days down there.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them all.*Delight*

My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608926-We-went-to-see-the-girls