*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609008-The-end-is-a-new-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#609008 added September 24, 2008 at 2:40am
Restrictions: None
The end is a new beginning.
Stoggers, a welcome Wednesday to you all. Hello, and what is up? Welcome to The Library, where the news is big and the egos are small. Today I have a major announcement, but I'm going to work you over and make you wait for it. Wait for it...wait for it...wait...

I won't even bring up the whole fact that on Monday my dad and I got that table outta here. We went to my aunt's and she's givin' me the Italian eye when she asks "What's new?" with her giggle. Studyees, that look cracks me. Like my eye-rolling answer of "nothing" is gonna placate her. Besides, dad already blew my cover, obviously. So I may as well fess up.

Aunt Caca asked me about the Bills game, I blushed, and in her infinite wisdom said "At least you're getting laid." Oh jeebus.

I had to lay it all out for her; no big. Studyees, love your family, even if they have 4 big dogs that drive your eyeballs nutsac.

Meanwhile, Nicole (love you! *Smile* ) is driving me nuts wanting details, and I'm feeling awkward giving them up to an ex who is also a best friend.

After a bad day, which includes J's brakes making noise and needing replacement (good thing she didn't meet me at my aunt's like we wanted to, Stoggers), her washer leaking, and getting backed into by an old lady, I went to her place to chill with her and the kids. I loved it. She loved it. I offered to stop by and give her a hug. Throw us again in the penalty box, Stoggers, for the clutch-and-grab game.

I really wanna illustrate last night and my visit to The Wall today Studyees, but it all boils down to this...I'm tired, but here's your major announcement... we are "Official". CWC and B are now boyfriend/girlfriend. Studyees, throw your Mountain Dews in the air like you're happy to have Dew. All the talk has become action, and all the action has been put into place. She moved me last night to a place that I haven't been in awhile... I wrote. I will post it soon. But I want to write a million poems with her as the focus, if I can't see her eyes a million times.

The gorgeous quote today after I told her to front me Alex's soccer schedule? "*Kiss*"

Stoggers, I am officially official, so do not get any ideas. I am off the market. And pic-tori-ori-als shall be coming soon, I hope. If pic-camera can handle it. I share with you, my faithful Studyees.

Get in to it and get involved, you Stogging Stoggers. Light me up and tell me I'm wrong, or peace me up and shut me down.

This is the most random of entries ever, but it has a purpose. Studyees, I have won. I HAVE WON.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609008-The-end-is-a-new-beginning