*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609147-Its-Here
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#609147 added September 24, 2008 at 9:00pm
Restrictions: None
It's Here!!
Can you believe it? It's finally here. The last day of five weeks of taking steroids. It's a miracle I tell ya! I can report that I am still feeling wonderfully healthy. Although I admit to waiting for an ulcer to show its nasty self in my mouth and send me to my room in tears. I mean, I've lived like that for five+ years. It can't be this easy. Can it? I know I shouldn't sit here waiting for the other shoe to drop, but damn it, I am. That's what I do. Hope for the best, and wait for the worst. Be prepared. In this case, be paranoid. *Rolleyes* I am trying very hard to think positively at this point, but it does get hard to do at times. I so need something else to focus on. And during all this time on meds, and fasting, I have lost a total of 15 pounds. Bonus! I never expected it, but am happy as hell I can tell you that. I had a gym membership for over a year now, and hadn't lost a pound. Now, finding out what my health issues were, and letting my body heal has really turned things around for me. I can't wait til next week when Ramadan ends and I can get my booty back to the gym. I've missed that place. I want to swim laps and see if I can go end to end under water now without taking a breath. I have a goal and I'm so looking forward to conquering it.

Zak is finally driving again. I found the permit. ~~theresa wipes brow~~ I really thought I'd lost the darn thing and would have to go back to the Secretary of State and start over again. Zak was so not having that. So I pick him up from school today and ask if he'd like to drive. He says yes! **theresa faints - does a double take - checks to see if her hearts still beating** Well I must say, it was the very first time that I didn't 1) reach for the wheel 2) yank it so we don't crash 3) yell 4) stomp on my invisible brake pedal and scream S T O P. That poor kid. I'm the reason he didn't want to drive. All my antics scared the shit out of him and therefore, he wouldn't drive. He did admit that driving the X5 was really cool. *Bigsmile* Ya think? No kidding. It's a great truck. I imagine we will all be fighting over it now. LOL.

My day off was productive. I cleaned the dusty disaster area otherwise known as my bedroom. *Wink* What a mess that room was. I've had papers stacked up since before I left the country, and just put if off. I mean who want sto go through months of junk mail and paid bills. Not I. But, I did it. My room is all purple and pretty again. All the 2008 crap is filed away, with the tax stuff in a seperate envelop so I don't have to hunt it down come January. I am on the ball this time.

I got to talk to a friend from high school that I've only reconnected with this past year. I was hoping to hear all new and wonderful things from her, but no, that wasn't the case. I feel so bad, just when you think things are ready to turn around and get better, the worst happens. Well Andi, I'm pulling for you. If you need something, don't even hesitate to ask. I know it's not much, but it's the best I've got. My prayers to you and your famiily.

Well, I'm out.

Live - Love - Laugh - Always


© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609147-Its-Here