*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609570-Resident-Chattie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#609570 added September 27, 2008 at 11:47am
Restrictions: None
Resident Chattie
sciwriter1Has his second WDC birthday. Aw, Smexy, that's so cool. If you don't already know, the Brit is having his day in chat. Congrats to you my friend for hanging around here long enough to get to know me.......LMAO, you know I'm kidding, well sort of. *Laugh* Go ahead, you all know you wanna wish him a happy birthday, as you should.

I am probably still a noob in chat in his eyes, but I am a regular. And Sci is the resident chattie. So be nice to him today, tomorrow we can all go back to giving him lip, hell, and sweet torture that he so deserves. And yes, I got a shout out in his blog. That felt damn nice to get some recognition. But - the man is a thief - snatcher of T's pom pom's. I'm not having it. I'm taking them back and NO You May Not Have Them. *Laugh* Sci and I like to trade songs, old stuff to see if we remember the tunes. I was going to post Crazy by Patsy Cline but then this song started up in my head. And I thought, I doubt it will be on youtube, but it was! So Smexy, do you remember this one. Never heard it here in the states, but when I first went to Lebanon back in 1992, this video played on the tv every morning. Don't ask me why, for I do not know. So here's a blast from the past for your British ass. *Shock*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ZG6HJVKuQ

Dig the groovey hair and dance moves. Get your groove on. I so know you wanna.

But in all seriousness. It's been great getting to know you, Sci. Even when you're annoyed and telling off the newbies and kicking them out of chat. I so get a kick out of that. Have a great day and here's to many more to come. BTW - stop ragging on the American English.

PP

Live - Laugh - Love - Always

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609570-Resident-Chattie