*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609579-So-nice-I-said-it-twice
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#609579 added September 27, 2008 at 12:55pm
Restrictions: None
So nice, I said it twice.
Hello, and what is up? A glorious weekend to you all and an apology for not being around for a couple of days. Studyees, love doesn't happen like this. At least not to this chieftan of souls.

All I'm gonna say is your hero has rolled solo in her Saturn Ion trying to find the part to her washing machine (a corrigated hose...why can't Home Depot feel me on that when I have the damn thing in my hand?) bumpin' Atmos, Flobots and Wilco.

And why does she fit so snug into the appendages otherwise known as my arms?

And why is she having a bad day? Her brother is in town, we're all supposed to be going out tonight, etc etc etc.

If all goes to plan Stoggers, today is the day. Last night should have been the night, but after J-enious didn't see the incredibly long-stemmed rose I bought her and laid along the dashboard as I drove her home with the rose tips right in front of her beauty. I even said when we got back to her place "Oh, you left something in the car." Who misses a three-foot-long long-stem rose?

Switching it up a bit Studyees, I bellyflopped off a plank, and gave J a card with the latest thing I wrote. She loved it. I believe the quote was something like "You are sooooo gettin' some this weekend." That was before the rose, but after her laying in my arms during the movie and her saying she could lay in my arms and be caressed for a long time. When I left last night, I wished her a long life. Two of the "L" words I could bring myself to say.

Anyway you Stoggers, it's naptime and I have personal attention to take care of if I'm not to be at home tonight. Stay well, stay who you are, and GOODDAY NOW!

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609579-So-nice-I-said-it-twice