*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611176-Suckerpunch
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#611176 added October 5, 2008 at 7:46pm
Restrictions: None
Suckerpunch
The other night - Thursday, I think - we were awakened at 3 am by my lovely cat puking. Then my wife discovered that the cat, Kali, had puked on the bed. More precisely, it discovered her. We had to change all the bedding and check all the blankets and whatnot carefully for signs of kittypuke.

Just as I started to get back to sleep - oh, like around 7 o'clock, moments before I theoretically wake up (in practice, this involves hitting the snooze button until I'm hopelessly late for work), Ghost provided an encore performance - fortunately, this time, on the floor. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure exactly where it was, and it found me when I was trying to make it to the shower.

Then, the last cat, Maggie, decided to puke in the area where she sits when I'm on the computer here.

What the fuck is up with these cats?

Now, today, I wake up with my own stomach severely upset and the unmistakable signs of a cold or flu coming.

It never ends.

Well... at least my back doesn't hurt much.

© Copyright 2008 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611176-Suckerpunch