*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611429-Monday-not-my-fun-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#611429 added October 6, 2008 at 8:58pm
Restrictions: None
Monday, not my fun day
Ok, so today is Hubby's b-day. Woots for another lovely birthday right? Wrong. Work was a pain in both our butts. Not sure what happened after I left early, but he didn't want to talk about it when he got home, and that is never good.

I got to head to AAA to pick up insurance for the new/used car. Went to the secretary of state. Forgot that today was the last day to register to vote in the state of MI. That place was insanely busy. I got there, took my number and saw that there were 50 people ahead of me. *Rolleyes* Thank God I was smart and brought my ipod with me. So I had to stay since the plates on hubby's X5 expired today. I get up to the counter and find out that someone else has already applied for the title, but she's not worried about, everything should go ok. All right, no problem. Just now when I pulled the paperwork out and show hubby, I realize that stupid idiot put someone else's name on my title registration and plate transfer. Great! Now I get to go back tomorrow before they open and get it all straightened out. UGH!! Why didn't I look at the damn thing before I left? Stupid me.

OMG - I sit here watching dancing with the stars with hubby, who never watches. Now, I do my best not to watch any kind of show with him where a winner is picked. Why? Well that shit has this knack for telling me who will go home before it's announced on tv, and he's right 100% of the time. I refuse to watch American Idol on the second night because hubby will predict who goes home. Hell he didn't even watch the night before to see who sang what and if the judges were kind or not. Just walks into the room and says, that one is going home. So as we watch Dancing with the Stars tonight, he is now telling me what the judges are going to give as scores. And damn if he hasn't been right for the last three couples in a row. Not only has he picked the number, but which judge gave which score. Damn that man is irritating. I can't even be mean to him since it's birthday and all. Good thing he won't be here tomorrow night to tell me who's going home. We are back to Tuesday night out with the guys. Woots.

Guess some more drama went down in chat, and I missed it. I always miss the good stuff, which is kinda good since I'm not there to get involved. I get all the details afterward. What I don't like is that one of the regulars has left wdc. That makes me sad. As I continue to make friends on this site, I look forward to catching up and sharing laughs with them. So now that another is gone is such a short space in time, I'm sad. Guess I'll get the scoop when I go into chat in the morning.

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE - ALWAYS

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611429-Monday-not-my-fun-day