*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611875-Craziness-Prevails
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#611875 added October 8, 2008 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Craziness Prevails
I'm at three for three this week. Three shit days in a row. Wonder what the hell I did that Karma feels the need to kick me when I'm down. *Rolleyes* My day off was filled with.........cleaning. UGH! I so hate to clean. There is no fun it in, and it just gets dirty again so why bother? I have to finish writing Duncan's story so I can ship it off to publishers, get it published and hire Merry Maids to take care of this house. It's my dream. It's my goal. And damnit, it better happen. *Laugh*

Besides, I roped -lostdreams into reading Distracting Duncan, never expected her to read the damn thing in a night, and she is asking for an ending. Well, I decided to make a major change to the villian, one Jackson Davis. Had him as the Governor, and have decided to make him a big business mogul, just so he can be a bit more slimey than he already is (if that's possible), so I have rewrite a lot of chapter 6, and the chapters that follow. And also while going over things with slippers, I came up with more detail about Jeremy Ryan, a dirty cop who is tied to both Jack D. and our favorite dead journalist Quinn Malloy. Adding these things has got me all crazy and I'm driving everyone around me nuts. Ah, the beauty of being a writer.

So as my day off progressed, and I accomplished nothing other than waxing the bod and cleaning the bathroom, I realized that my discover payment is due - TODAY. Oh yeah. No biggie, I can either call it in, or go to Sears and make the payment. We decide to go to Sears, but I need the credit card since they no longer put the numbers on the bill. Well do you think I can find that damn thing when I need it? Of course not. Why should that little tidbit fall into place when the rest of the day was just blah, crap, a pain in my ass? I looked everywhere for that card. I finally called in my payment at 9pm. Now all I have to do is find the credit card. Somewhere - anywhere - in this place I call my home.

I think I am done with chat for a bit. Even the IM is getting to me. Smartest thing for me to do is concentrate on my own crap, stop trying to help everyone else with their crap, and go back to what I came to WDC for. Reviewing/learning/writing. But knowing me, how long you think that will last? I'll be lucky to go a day without that contact and finding out if my friends are hanging in there. It's in my nature to care, and since I've always been talkative, yeah I know mom, understatement of the century, if I don't hear from you, you can rest assured I'll be contacting you.

Let's hear it for Thursday. I mean, how much worse can this week get? Don't answer that!

LIVE - LAUGH- LOVE - ALWAYS

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611875-Craziness-Prevails