*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611848
Rated: E · Book · Mystery · #1482657
When I met him, I promised to help him get his kingdom back from the werewolves.
#611848 added October 8, 2008 at 7:00pm
Restrictions: None
Journal Entry 1
                                                 Dear Journal,
         I just started this Journal, Devon recommended it to me. I live in a shed in Lake Placid, New York. I used to live with the Marleau’s, but now they dont remember me. My name is October Richards, and I am a vampire. I am a prince of a faraway castle, in a land you have probably never heard of. . I am 14 years old, I have white hair and green eyes. Anyway, my best friend’s name is Devon, he helps me fight the werewolves in the dream realm, but that’s a different story.
         I’m going to tell you all my secrets. Starting with this: I have a crush on one of Devon’s friends. Her name is Maddie... wait no, Sally... I forgot her name. I have never met her but i have seen pictures of her and Devon has told me about her. I wish I could come out into the public and meet her. But I can’t, because the sun would kill me.
         Devon has a crush too, lots. He likes a few of his old girlfriends, I can’t mention who. And he has lots of friends I would like to meet, like Brandon, Brendan, Evan, Nathan, Peter, another Peter, Jacob, Nicholas, Dylan, Cj, and his longest known friend that is a boy Quinn. And the girls: Sydney, Debbie, Alta, Autumn, Richelle, Jennifer, Pat, Samantha, and Hanna.
         Wow! That is a lot of friends, 20! I think he has more, but those are his best friends.
         Anyway, another secret is I have always been jealous of Devon, because he has so many things: a cell phone, ipod, Nintendo ds, camcorder, lots of electronics. Maybe some day he will get me something like that, like on my birthday! It’s on August 1st, it’s not very long away! Oh, I can’t wait until my birthday. Tonight in the dream realm, I’m going to ask Devon for a Nintendo Ds! I think he can buy me one, then again his mom doesn’t know about me yet.
         Anyway, about the dream realm, I get there by magic and Devon gets there by dreaming. We fight werewolves there, werewolves took over my kingdom. That’s how I got to this realm, my parents sent me to The Portal of Great Shade, and I ended up in New Paltze, New York. I don’t know if my parents were still alive, but Devon promised me that one day the portal would appear and we would go in and find my parents(if they are still alive) and save my kingdom.
                                                                               Yours Truly,
                                                                                         October Richards
© Copyright 2008 Spencer (UN: devstar13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spencer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611848