*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611850-Chapter-2
Rated: E · Book · Mystery · #1482657
When I met him, I promised to help him get his kingdom back from the werewolves.
#611850 added October 8, 2008 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2
         Wow, the dream realm. It was fantastic as usual. First I walked around a little, until I saw some wolves. I pulled out my sword. In the dreamrealm, both October and I had weapons. I had a great sword about 5 feet long, and a ninja star to throw. October had to double bladed long daggers, and his magic. Speaking of October, where was he?
         Anyway, one of the wolves charged at me. I quickly swung my sword around to block him, then with my free hand-yes I could carry my sword with one hand-I took out the star and threw it at another who was charging at me. It hit him square in the chest and he fell down. Then I realized that I was still in a clash with the other one( a clash in my vocabulary is when either two blades or a blade and claws are pushing against each other). I pulled my sword out of the clash and ducked as he took a swing at my legs. Then I stabbed at the creature’s stomache. He fell to the ground with a yelp and didn't come back up.
         The other got up and started running at me with the star still stuck in his chest. My sword was still in the 1st one's belly. I had no time to pull it out, I was done for.
         Then suddenly there was a flash of light right in front of me and sure enough, October had appeared there and stabbed the werewolf.
         That whole mumbo-jumbo about how you have to shoot a werewolf in the forehead with a silver bullet to kill it is a myth. There is more than one way to kill a werewolf. The most common way is to kill it when it’s in human form which we can’t do because we never see the werewolves when they are in human form, actually October told me that in his kingdom, there was no daylight like those 30 days in Alaska that have no light. So they are basically never in their human form. The second most common is to burn the werewolf. But since we (believe it or not) don’t carry a flamethrower around every day( I know that’s weird right), we stab them, good enough so they are dead. And don’t ask me how I got that info, I had to learn it the hard way.
         “So what took you so long,” I asked him. “ Well I was writing in my journal, can you beleive that, me writing!” As he said it he turned and shot a fire spell at a werewolf that was coming at him. “ No I can’t believe it.” The werewolf stumbled backwards. “ I know right!” He turned back around and stabbed it again in the back this time.
         There was only about 3 wolves left. We finished them off, except one who then said, “ We will get our revenge!” “ Tell Dramoux to send more,” October replied back. The wolf staggered back into the portal and was gone.
         Dramoux was the king of the werewolves. He was one of the most powerful beings in his demension. He would probably be in ours to. He grew up in my realm, as a man named Edmund Dramoust. He went to Oxford and graduated at age 17, he had studied to become an army medic. After he was rejected from the job, he went to Germany to apply there in World War 2. They excepted him, not knowing he was from America. They later hatched a secret plan covered up by the government. They were mixing DNA from humans and wolves and then created what we call now werewolves. The wolves were killing the Germans so the Germans closed the project and destroyed the creatures except one. That one was Dramoust, one of the wolves bit him and the Germans didn’t know. He killed many of them, but the surviving ones tried to kill him off with chemicals, but the chemicals mixed together with a machine, and somehow turned to a portal, Dramoust jumped thought the portal and it closed.
         He created an army of werewolves in Octobers land and changed his name to Dramoux, the Vampires ruled there at the time. But then Dramoux took over there kingdom at the time when October was born.
         I found this out from the dream realm. One of the werewolves told us when we threatened him. But Dramoux has been ruling ever since. And some time, October and I are going to get through the portal of graet shade and take back the kingdom.
         “Well, your probably going to wake up soon,” October pointed out. “Yeah.” “I will see you tomorrow night,” I said. “See ya Devon.”
         He disappeared and I awoke with a start. My alarm went off, it was 6:30 am. I got up thinking about what had just happened. I got out of bed and noticed something strange. my windows weren’t there. i realized my whole room had changed. I was standing in a black room, my bed had disappeared. I started walking forward. I saw a light go on in front of me. And then I saw a face. It was my dad’s face. “ Devon,” he said, “ You and October are in trouble, stay away from Pisgah.” His face disappeared. “ Dad, Dad?!” Then I heard a howl. A werewolf was running at me, I tried to pull out my sword but it wasn’t there, neither was my ninja star.
         I started to run, but I couldn’t move. It was getting closer. I was so scared, but then I realized who it must be, Dramoux. He was laughing now, getting closer to me with every stride. I closed my eyes and waited, and waited, and waited. Then I heard a scream saying : “Nooooooooooooooooo!” It was a man’s voice but I didn’t recognize it, my eyes wouldn’t open. then I thought it might be October, or what if it was his dad, oh no!
         Then I awoke, again. It must have been one of those double dreams. But yet it seemed so real. I shattered at the thought of October’s dad being killed by Dramoux. It really could have happened.
         I ignored the thought and got ready for school. Tonight I would tell October about my second dream, if it was a dream.
© Copyright 2008 Spencer (UN: devstar13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spencer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611850-Chapter-2