*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/612023
Rated: E · Book · Mystery · #1482657
When I met him, I promised to help him get his kingdom back from the werewolves.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#612023 added October 9, 2008 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3
         Today in school we had our final exams for English and Science. I had been trying to forget about my dream since I got up.
         The first question said: Who was the man who invented the werewolf- wait, what did that say? Then I read it over again: Who was the man who invented the scientific method? Oh that’s what it said.
         After a while I realized that I kept mistaking questions. But then I figured out why: the dream, I had been thinking so much about the dream that I lost track of everything else.
         “ Ok, the exam is over. Please put your pencils down.” My teacher’s voice suddenly brought me back to reality. Apparently I had lost track of time as well.
         The rest of the day went by fast, plus it was a half-day. I had extra time after the tests to finish my work. Lucky me, but unlucky October (if my dream was real). I really wanted to not go to sleep tonight. But I had to of course, one because it is good health, and two because I had another final tomorrow.
         I got home and ate lunch. My mom asked how my final went but I just replied with a “ good”. You know, one of those ya whatever goods. Not one of those oh my god so much goods.
         At this time I would like to mention that vampires do not drink human blood (in October’s kingdom there are no humans but whatever), they suck cow’s blood believe it or not. The shed October lives in is on a farm in Lake Placid, the owner in a coma right now, but no one knows that except October and I. So October takes care of the cows, and drinks their blood. If the farmer ever wakes up from the coma, October will use magic to make him forget everything, and October will run the farm.
         Now it was nighttime again, I was in trouble now. Maybe I could just break it to him fast. (By now I was sadly positive that my dream was real because I’ve had cases where that has happened before) Or maybe I could just not tell him. That could work, then again that would be lying, and I have never ever lied to October in my whole life so far, and it probably wouldn’t be good to start now.
         Well either way I would enter the dream realm. Here I go. Goodbye room, I will see you tomorrow.
         Then I closed my eyes and drifted off into the dream realm. Hoping that I would survive.
© Copyright 2008 Spencer (UN: devstar13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spencer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/612023