*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613170-Ilm-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#613170 added October 16, 2008 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
Ilm Begins
Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Thursday, October 16, 2008 about 8:49 AM Pacific Time

I didn't go to the Feast of Ilm (Knowledge) last night. I don't have a car and no one could pick us up for Feast. After walking to the bank and back home, I was in no condition to do any more walking, so taking the bus was out. The next Feast is on the evening of November 3 and I have no idea who is hosting it. I'll find out later in the month.

Today we have an appointment to qualify for Paratransit, I hope both Mom and I can qualify, but if only Mom qualifies that's OK. If I don't qualify I'll have a problem getting to work, because without a car it means walking, which increases the pain in my right knee. I'm going to have to call the clinic for an appointment to see what the problem is with the knee.

Thanks to some very special people, I have an upgraded membership until December 15. I'm giving myself those two months to either save enough money or earn enough GPs to get a year's premium membership.

I took off work today and I have to call the school to tell them I won't be in tomorrow. I just can't face another walk this week. Actually, my knee can't face it and as much as I need the money, I'm just going to have to suck it up and deal with it. I have figured out that the walk to a given place isn't the problem. I can walk to work or to the bank without a problem, the problem occurs on the way back home.




© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613170-Ilm-Begins