*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613602-Im-Scaring-myself-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#613602 added October 19, 2008 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
I’m Scaring myself again
Jamál (Beauty), 4 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Sunday, October 19, 2008 about 8:50 AM Pacific Time

There are times in a woman's life when she scares herself so badly, she wants to run naked from the house screaming. I'm not sure if this is one of those times or not, but I've scared myself again. This morning I realized that I'm dealing with some more of the same issues my mother has dealt with all her life.

Mom is afraid of doing something wrong. Lately, she has presumed she did something wrong when she didn't. In fact, she apologizes for doing something wrong. I try to assure her that she hasn't, but she doesn't seem to want to accept that. Mom keeps repeating that she did something wrong again in different situations or over and over with the same situation.

I've found myself thinking the same thing. I've found myself presuming I've did something wrong before the vote is even in. Of course, with me the thought is {c;red}I've screwed up again! I don't always screw up. Actually, I think its impossible to do everything wrong or to screw up all the time. Mom has dealt with the problem all her life and never resolved it. I'm going to have to resolve the problem in my own life or it's only going to get worse as I get older.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613602-Im-Scaring-myself-again