*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614066-After-a-long-and-weary-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#614066 added October 21, 2008 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
After a long and weary day
Fidál (Grace), 6 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, October 21, 2008 about 5:29 PM Pacific Time

After a long and weary day, I'm tired and want to give up completely. I won't of course, I never make important decisions when I'm in this mood. I walked to work today and I walked home. Mom has had a difficult afternoon and evening. It doesn't help that I'm tired and would like to go to bed, but if I don't do a specific amount of reviews today then I'll be further behind then I am.

I am so down at this point, I don't know what to do. It's still daylight outside and I have other things to do. Mom attempts to clean house, but all she gets done is laundry. I know we can't have that much laundry. There are only two people in this house and she does three or four loads of laundry everyday. I tried this morning to get the only two loads of laundry I thought we had, but when I came home she was doing laundry. I don't know where she finds it. Maybe the dirty laundry magically appears out of hyperspace. It can't appear out of cyberspace because the computer is off when I'm not here.

I walked to work and home today, the same tomorrow and probably for the next month or two. I applied for Paratransit, but I'm not counting on getting it. I'm basing this on a dream I had last week, before the interview. In the dream, I took Mom to work with me. I'm taking that to mean she will get Paratransit, but I won't. If she gets it then I can go with her, which means she will be going to my doctor's appointments from now on. That will make her happy and get her out of the house. She is in a much better attitude when she gets out of the house.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614066-After-a-long-and-weary-day