*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/615249-Making-signatures
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#615249 added October 28, 2008 at 3:33pm
Restrictions: None
Making signatures.
Yesterday I spent the day making new signatures. I had to buy some clipart because I can't run my Print Shop with my new computer because I have Windows Vista now, instead of XP.

So I have been having fun playing around with some new images!

Yesterday I made a dozen signatures for The Rising Stars and sent them to Gabriella. They were supposed to be a gift of course...but she insisted on giving me GPs for all my time and effort she said.

She is a kind and sweet lady that's for sure.

It will be fun to see if the Rising Star Members use any of my signatures!*Bigsmile*

Our nice fall weather is still hanging on here at home. The leaves are especially brilliant this fall. We got some beautiful splashes of yellow, gold, and red just everywhere! It is so pretty. We need to get out and take a bunch of pictures for sure.

Ron's sister Pat ~Windsong~ has finally finished her book- "The Shelties Of Windsong Castle" and is uploading it to Lulu today! I can't wait to see how it looks on there. I will be buying that one from her for sure.*Bigsmile*



Halloween Sig

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/615249-Making-signatures