*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/615875-Knight-of-Cups
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#615875 added October 31, 2008 at 5:15pm
Restrictions: None
Knight of Cups
It's Halloween and my birthday! As a birthday treat, I received an e-mail announcing a poem I had submitted to an in-line poetry forum will be used in their fall anthology!

I've received an enormous plant of chrysanthemums....and a Christmas fairy.....and another Christmas ornament....and David bought me a huge bromeliad!

I am feeling child-like and innocent today.....must be that Halloween is for the kiddies!

My grandkids are going trick-or-treating with a StarWars theme-----Kyler, a StormTrooper---Annabella, Princess Leia....Jase, the "bad" "black" Spiderman----well---not quite StarWars.....and Chadrick the youngest is an Ewok.....may the force be with them...

Dave and I are going out to dinner...I'm wearing my Obama t-shirt and various political buttons and going as a radical Democrat! David is just being normal....

The KNight of Cups represents the poet, the dreamer, the great romantic.....

hoping for a childlike, romantic, poetic year......or at least evening!

© Copyright 2008 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/615875-Knight-of-Cups