*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616703-She-thinks-shes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#616703 added November 4, 2008 at 8:27pm
Restrictions: None
She thinks she's...
funny. Yeah, well, I do. But humor is a strange thing. I guess it's a bad habit of mine, or a good one, depending on the situation, but when things get too serious and I flounder for something to say, I throw insane things out there in the hopes of making the person I am talking to laugh. Most people that know me, know I like to call them liars, the shock value alone will get a stunned laugh. But today, it backfired in a big way. I meant no harm, and I didn't really believe they were lying, but I was at a total loss, and hated the serious turn the conversation took. So I did what I always do, and they bailed. So here is my apology to you. I am sorry if you were offended by what I said, and I hope you know that I would never intentionally do anything to ruin our friendship.

Election Tuesday. I'm watching the results coming in as I write this. It has got to be the biggest election in my life. Damn exciting really. But I will say that the reporters can be a bit tiring. Just tell me the results, I really don't want to hear what you think. *Bigsmile* I'm saddened by the direction my country has taken over the last decade. We need change. We need to remember that no matter who wins, most of us are suffering. If we can not take care of our own citizens, we have no business taking on the problems of the rest of the world. Enough said.

Had to pull a fast one on our doctor, but damn if it didn't get me some results. When I called yesterday to get the referal for hubby, I was told yet again that it wasn't ready, they were working on it. So I called the insurance company, and found out more than I ever wanted too. Learning that the doc hadn't even called in the referal pissed me right off. Learning that they hate to give their patients to other doc's because they want the money all for themselves drove me to the brink of calling them and bitching them out. Out of the three surgeons available in our group, one was too far away to be considered, one sucked, so that left number three. Today I called and told them which surgeon I wanted, complained that I was still waiting for a referal, and within two minutes, they called back with hubby's appointment. Now I get to work on my day off so he can get checked out and hopefully scheduled for surgery. All I have to do is decide which day I should take off - Tuesday or Thursday. Decisions, decisions.

Well, I think I'm out for now. Have no new stories to post for my group tonight, so I need to scramble and figure out what I'm going to do by 9pm. My hair is sopping wet from my shower, I have chapter 10 of Duncan's to get thru editing, and a quickie to finish writing. My day off tomorrow should be interesting to say the least. Nighty nite - let's hear it for a better 2009. I sure as hell need it.

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE ~ ALWAYS

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616703-She-thinks-shes