*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617008-The-Results-are-in
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#617008 added November 6, 2008 at 7:44am
Restrictions: None
The Results are in...
*Bigsmile* and I took third place. Can I get a woot, woot? Just kidding. I read every one of the ten entries, so the fact that I even placed in such stiff competion is quite remarkable. And I beat sciwriter1. I said I was going to kick his ass, but that's kinda hard to do since, damn it all, I like him! And I am totally aware that had he not accepted my challenge, I would not have worked my tail off in the first place. So I thank you, smexy. It was hell, and loads of fun, and I appreciate the torture you put me thru in chat on a daily basis. You Rock!! *Bigsmile*

Here's the third place horror/erotica. Parents - Might not want to read this one. Unless of course you're into trampy vamps. *Laugh*

Bloodlust  (XGC)
Weekly Quickie Entry - Horror and Erotica 11/1/08
#1487081 by Purple Celebrates



Working on my next quickie entry as we speak. Funny how someone says a few words, and the muse goes off and running. Guess that's a good thing in my case. I like writing the short contest pieces. I find them all challenging, so it's all good.

Heard from Andrea yesterday. Haven't seen her in forever, but I remember her well. Hoping to meet her next week for lunch so we can catch up and laugh about the craziness of our school days. I am so looking forward to this. What would be better? Taking off for a weekend with a bunch of my friends. Think it's about time I started doing that too! So if the rest of the EFHS women are reading this, last years lunch was way too long ago. Time for another get together. Expect to be hearing from me.

Gotta take the kid to school.

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE - ALWAYS AND OFTEN!!!!!
New siggie

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617008-The-Results-are-in