*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616892-5-NOV-08
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1286551
It is created to have a self expression and the get the feedback from others.
#616892 added November 5, 2008 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
5 NOV 08
At any point of indecisiveness every one feels a build ups over mind. The subjects of build ups are sustaining by the individual value system. The important elements of builds ups are inherent contradicting elements, missing the required resolution of thoughts, wrong or missing assumptions. The question is, do the build ups have some universal sense of direction or alignment at individual and universal level. With the ease the answer for the both can be affirmative. In the case of individual it is obvious as the individuals are integrate part of the process and try to act accordingly but the results have some self-governing dimensions also and the achievements are not as per build up and acts. The universality of such build ups at macro levels have the advantage of results because it is the effect of cementing all the results of such build ups. So the reverse approach can work here . If we have reached to South Pole we must have move toward it. Both things can not true at least simultaneously, that is how failure can be defined. We are at some position and all were not successed as per build ups. Because both the cases are the components with greater degree certainty of final truth, there shall be some sort of their distribution along the time history.

Conversing the subject in desired direction (my) if the build ups can have a universal inclinations and acceptability the Wins are always assured. With history of Humans (out of Apes) can they ever evolve to such Degree…. Big Big No.



What to do about history when its act as barrier
The continuum with past had to compensate the continuum with future
People shall more worry about their children then for their no more fore fathers.



Small initiative in this direction, let it be any vague at the stage is not out of reality and we must move toward it.



© Copyright 2008 all right (UN: niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
all right has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616892-5-NOV-08