*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617223-Friday-at-last
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#617223 added November 7, 2008 at 7:34am
Restrictions: None
Friday at last
Istiqlál (Independence), 4 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Friday, November 7, 2008 about 4:15 AM Pacific Time

At last it's Friday. This week I have a four day weekend because Monday and Tuesday of next week the CCSD is going to celebrate Veterans Day (at least I think that is the next Holiday in November). I don't have to go to work on November 10 and 11. I have to attend a class on Monday, which I get paid for, so that will be nice.

I have some e-mails to answer, so I'm going to have to do that this afternoon or evening. Today I should receive a paycheck through the mail and I'm going to have to go to the bank and deposit it. If it's over $100.00 then I'm going to have to cash it at the banks it's drawn on. Once I cash it then I'll go to my bank and make a deposit. I hope I have enough so that I can deposit some in Mom's account. We need to pay the power bill and I think I'm going to do it on line this time.

I have to pay my Avon lady for an order, so I think I'll go on line and have the bank print a check and send it to her. I just love on line banking. It makes life so much easier when you don't have a car and are out of checks in the check book. I'm going to have to order checks for both Mom and myself, but that's going to have to wait until either the end of the month or the end of the year. In the mean time, I'm working with either cash, debit cars or on line bill paying.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617223-Friday-at-last