*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618223-Under-the-knife
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#618223 added November 12, 2008 at 5:52pm
Restrictions: None
Under the knife...
Well, hubby's have surgery at 7:30am tomorow. Knew the hernia looked bad, but didn't think it was so bad they'd be taking him tomorrow. It's a good thing though. Better to take care of it before it becomes an even bigger problem. Hubby actually thinks I can drop his butt off at the hospital, come home, take the boys to school, and go back and pick him up. Well, I've made arrangements for them to get to school, and I will be staying at the hospital for the duration. YO MEN - sometimes you make me wanna rip my hair out! Nothing wrong will letting a woman be in charge on occasion. Who knows, you might even enjoy it. LOL!!

Our mechanic hasn't bothered to show up for work the last three days, so this is going to be fun for me. I'm used to it though. I am capable of running the business, no big deal. He did call today, claiming to be sick, coughing, and clearing his throat. When I asked why he didn't bother to call, he said he didn't call anyone. *Rolleyes* Excuse me, it's common practice, especially if you WANT your job, to call the boss and let him know that you're going to be out. Where is the common sense in that? Just irritates the piss right out of me. Let's just hope his ass shows up tomorrow like he said he would.

Delved into chapter 11 of DD today, need to edit it and quick as possible. I am determined to finish writing that damn book by the end of the year. I have started my ~~kick Sci's ass erotica~~, and am only doing the one review required in all the houses I'm in. Looks like my time is going to be taken up for a bit. Funny how craziness always seems to happen before the holidays. Is it just me, or is it like that for everyone? I'll have to give that much more thought.

Must be on my way, figure out a few things in the house so hubby can get around if no one is home. I know he's going to expect me to stay at the garage and watch over things. Sheesh............what's a girl to do?

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE - ALWAYS


UPDATE - AS OF THIS MOMENT, THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL NOT AUTHORIZE THE SURGERY

Are they friggin kidding me? Did they not send us to THAT surgeon? Yes, they recommened him. So what is the issue? They knew it was coming. They had damn well better have a good excuse for me in the morning otherwise I will be bitching about this for a long time to come and it won't be pretty!



© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618223-Under-the-knife