*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618723-Happy-Birthday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#618723 added November 15, 2008 at 9:55pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Birthday
*Balloon1**Gift1**Balloon2**Gift2*DANNY!! *Balloon1**Gift1**Balloon2**Gift2*

Danny's Birthday


My baby is growing up. His voice is so deep it's hard to believe he's only 13. He is getting taller everyday, which means one thing. Pretty soon he'll be looking down at me. *Cry* Good thing I bought some heeled boots. I certainly need them. The family gathering was a bit smaller than usual, but his best friend was over, so I'm sure he had fun. Need to switch up the weekend since his birthday tends to fall right at the start of hunting season, and so close to Thanksgiving.

So my, Danny, here's to another wonderful year as you discover more about yourself, and the world around you. You tend to look at everything with fresh eyes, and I am so envious of that ability. Watching you turn into a young man is a blessing, and something I cherish everyday. You never shy away from a hug, or my daily insanity, even laugh at my stupid jokes. That is a gift. I hope that you will continue to have an open mind, to question the things around you, and strive to cram as much knowlege into that inquisitive mind of yours. It will pay off in the long run. I see nothing but greatness in your future. Remember to do the things that make you happy, that bring joy into your life. I'm still waiting for you to get back into soccer and miss watching you score goals, run circles around the defenders, and read the goalie with such ease. I love you very much my baby.

Live - Laugh - Love - Always

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618723-Happy-Birthday