*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618631-The-End-of-a-Frustrating-Week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#618631 added November 15, 2008 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
The End of a Frustrating Week
Jalál (Glory), 12 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Saturday, November 15, 2008 about 7:20 AM Pacific Time

Finally the end of a frustrating week. This morning it's take me two hours (at least) of prayer and several cups of coffee to get over the week. I made some stupid decisions and wasted time worrying over nothing. I ended my week with enough cash to get one person two days of rides on the CAT buses or two people one day of rides. I haven checked the bank accounts yet, but will after I complete this entry.

This morning both my Internet connection and browser have acted like bitches, which didn't help my mood any. However, I'm in a better mood now. I'm actually looking forward to the day. The morning is chilly and the sky is clear. I've decided not to fix the car, instead Mom and I will take CAT buses and Paratransit everywhere. I prefer the CAT buses since they cost less with a Paratransit pass, but the Paratransit buses pick you up at your door.

Since I'm not going to have the car repaired, I've put too much in it already, I won't have to spend money on gas. The gas prices went down as soon as my car stopped working. The people I work for will pay for my Paratransit ride to work and back home, which is a big help. However, without a car my social life is curtailed. Now my only social life is on line.

Oh well, this too shall pass. Probably like diarrhea, but it will pass.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618631-The-End-of-a-Frustrating-Week