*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/620091-The-Support-of-Friends
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#620091 added November 23, 2008 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
The Support of Friends
When we look back at our worst of times, we find it's our friends' and family's support that brought us through.

When we look back at our best of times, we find it's our friends and family who cheered us on with the loudest of voice.

Without friends and family, we live a lonely life.

Without the support of my friends and family, my book would be sitting idle, collecting virtual dust in the back room of Amazon.com and my website.

Heck, I wouldn't have invested the money to publish it in the first place.

One friend has not only cheered me on, shared her knowledge in indie publishing, but also helped boost my book's exposure to more potential readers.

She interviewed me a few days ago, and included it on her website:

http://www.elucidations.us/interviews/almarquardt.htm

She has written and self-published three books so far, two as part of a larger series centered around a rock band trying to make a name for themselves in the 1970s. Her characters are well-developed, and she deftly immerses the reader into what the 70s were really like for musicians and other artists struggling for success.

You can find out more about all her books as well as purchase them direct at her online store:

http://www.elucidations.us/store.htm

With the economy sour and most of us not willing to spend a lot of money on high-dollar items, books are a great alternative.

© Copyright 2008 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/620091-The-Support-of-Friends