*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/620700-Time-is-always-slower-in-the-swamps
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1497222
A man with no manners at all is forced to take on trials to help him find his treasure
#620700 added November 26, 2008 at 9:49am
Restrictions: None
Time is always slower in the swamps
Around noon time, Shun and Cierra made it to the swamp. It was so hot and sticky, it was almsot unable to be called a swamp. They searched for hours. The swamp looked the same everywhere you looked. "God damnit! We've been searching through this swamp for hours. Where is this god damn fountain?"
"If my map is correct, it should be just about a mile that way."
"Then what the hell are we waiting for? Lets go already."
After about two more hours of wading through the steaming swamp water, they finally had the fountain in their sights. Once there, they saw multiple lost souls sliding into the fountain's water. As they stepped closer to the fountain, a watery essence climbed out of the water As the spirit walked out, the fountain began to glow red. "If you want to unlock the secrets of this fountain you must pass my trial oh great hero."
"Ok so what the hell is this trial I have to do?"
"You must fight me." " No problem." Suddenly the water essence took the shape of Natalie. "No... I can't fight you in that form. Change back now!" "This is the trial Shun. You have to fight me. But please do it gently." said the spirit in Natalie's voice. "Be quiet! I can't fight you." "Shun! Its just an illusion. This is th trial. You have to be able to hurt the one you love." said Cierra. "But I can't. I never hurt Natalie physically before. How am I supposed to do it now?" "Just think to yourself, he is using your girlfriend's body. How does that make you feel?" Suddenly Shun felt something inside of him. "Alright you body stealing freak. No one can use Natalie's body except her." He pulled out the Bonryu from its sheath and readied himself for one of the hardest fights he would have to face.

© Copyright 2008 Megaman (UN: tsoalonx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Megaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/620700-Time-is-always-slower-in-the-swamps