*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/623162-The-loophole-in-the-second-trial
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1497222
A man with no manners at all is forced to take on trials to help him find his treasure
#623162 added December 8, 2008 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
The loophole in the second trial

Shun stared at the figure with hatred as it continued to mock him with his girlfriend’s appearance. Finally, the spirit made its move. It charged at Shun with great speed. Shun was knocked down with great force as the spirit taunted him even further by acting like Natalie. It copied her posture and even began to speak like her. Shun grew angrier and angrier with every action the spirit made. “You bastard! Fight like a real man, or spirit or whatever you are!” “Awe. Come on Shun. Why don’t you try acting a little nicer to me. (Giggle) Oh that’s right. You can’t. You can’t act nice even to save me. Hahahahahahah-ugh. Huh. How did you strike me?” The spirit looked up at Shun and saw that his eyes were closed. “Hey that’s cheating! You can’t do that.” “Why not? I was able to hurt you right? There was no rule about me not looking at you.” “Well you see, um, I mean… Grr! Oh well.” The spirit then resumed its original watery form. “You have passed my trial. Not in any way I would’ve that of but effective more or less.” The fountain began to glow green once again and a piece of Shun’s heart opened along with another of the seals that were restricting the demon gods of Utgard. After the fountain had turned green once again, the spirit soon disappeared and Shun and Cierra began their long journey out of the swamp.
© Copyright 2008 Megaman (UN: tsoalonx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Megaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/623162-The-loophole-in-the-second-trial