*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622252-Day-4-Robots-Vs-Humans
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#622252 added December 4, 2008 at 8:33pm
Restrictions: None
Day 4: Robots Vs. Humans
Under normal conditions, I would say the robots would win. However, when dealing with human beings there is not such thing as normal conditions. Humans are exceptional at survival under the most adverse circumstances. Humans are creative and therefore can find a way to survive even when the odds are against them are 99% or more for their extinction and 1% or less for their survival.

Humans are capable of discovering all the natural laws and how they work. Once a human being discovers how a natural law or anything works, then that person goes on to figure out how it applicable to his or her benefit.

Human are dual natured creatures because they have both a body and a soul (spirit). Creativity is part of the spiritual aspect of a human being. Robots, unless they receive a soul in someway, are only physical creatures; creations of human beings. If a robot had a soul then it would cease to be a robot and become a human being with free will and capable of expanding its reality into the spiritual realm. It is the soul and the ability to have free will that gives human beings the advantage over robots.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1405205 by Not Available.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622252-Day-4-Robots-Vs-Humans