*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622302-Forgetfulness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#622302 added December 4, 2008 at 10:10pm
Restrictions: None
Forgetfulness
Oh how I hate the word, and even worse, how I hate that I continually forget the simplest of things. It is my torture. I thought I pretty much had it all back,but I am learning quickly that that is not the case. Sux really. I mean who in their right mind forgets that they have a houseguest from France coming in a few days? **raises hand** How I forgot, who knows. Could be all the recent stress I've been under and the fact that hubby is constantly making plans and changing his mind before I can blink. So needless to say, George will be here Monday nite. The boys are going crazy, trying to decide which one will be giving up their bedroom, pc, tv, playstation and privacy. That is their torture, lol.

Andi and I have made plans again to meet for lunch next week. I am trying not to get my hopes up again, but I am seriously looking forward to it. It's been forever and a day since we've seen one another, and the texting and phone calls just aren't enough. She told me today that she has pictures of us from when we were in grade school in brownies together. I can not even imagine what the hell those pix will look like. I do intend to take my camera and get a few pix of us now. I forgot just how much fun we had, and how much laughter was involved when we started talking. Having her back is a blessing, and I intend to make up for lost laughter, and make sure another 20 years don't go by without contact.

On the writing front, I have four things going at once. DD chapter 13 at a standstill, weekly quickie entry, the contest erotic piece for the Sci and Lutz challenge, and I entered the 12 Days of Christmas writing challenge. A lot going on for sure.

I was talking to friend and she blogged a tiny bit of the conversation. At first I was shocked, that she had so much to say on the subject matter. And then I was a bit embarrassed. But through the course of the day, I realized that the subject matter is normal. I am not alone in it. And telling my friends that can help is what I do. No matter what level it is. So I hope that you will not stop writing about me if you so choose. It's your blog, yours to create and do with as you see fit. I'd never ask you to be careful about what you write, so continue on my friend. I don't mind. *Laugh*

OK, I'm out, eyelids are growing tired.

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622302-Forgetfulness