*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622956-It-was-the-best-of-times
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#622956 added December 7, 2008 at 8:46am
Restrictions: None
It was the best of times...
It was the worst of times. I can say that for the most part, my Saturday rocked. And then my laptop crashes, preventing me from getting my contest entry in on time, and I become a raving lunatic. *Angry* Hitting the laptop is not a good thing, but it couldn't be helped. Then I was screaming, and kicking the door. Danny looks at me and says,---"Now I know where I get that from!" OK. I admit to screaming and yelling, but I'm not violent, I don't break things or kick things, but my frustration level concerning all the issues I'm having with this laptop is boiling over. And writing long hand is using up all my good purple ink. *Laugh* Knew I should have bought more than two of those cool pens. At this rate they will be all dried up before Christmas.

So yesterday was a day of connection for me. I definitely took my ME time, which I so needed. Spent the afternoon with Andi. WoooHooooo. It was so much fun catching up, dishing the dirt, and I can not remember the last time I ever laughed so much. And coming home from this impromtu visit, I feel empowered. So thank you, Andi. You have no idea how much I enjoyed yesterday, and how things that seemed too difficult for me to deal with, suddenly seem to be easily changed. Looking forward to Wednesday lunch and shopping. Look out people, here we come! *Wink*

That's the update for now, gotta get my booty writing.

Happy Eid!

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622956-It-was-the-best-of-times