*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/623301-Bad-weather-ditzy-and-pinging
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#623301 added December 9, 2008 at 8:51am
Restrictions: None
Bad weather, ditzy, and pinging
*Note* Bad weather today in Mississippi. That was one good thing - maybe the only one - about working at the juvie jail. If really bad weather came up, they would let the boys out of school and the teachers would have a free day. That worked because all the boys lived on campus. And they were ALWAYS having bad weather, especially in the summertime. That little town is in some kind of geographical anomaly, weather-wise. It was like a little black hole down there, in more ways than one.

*Note* Friday, my husband went to pick Matt and Anna Claire up from school. Matt said he had eaten a gingerbread man at school. Anna Claire's question: "Was he alive?" *Rolleyes* She can have her little ditzy moments. But then, she has the kindest heart out of the three.

*Note* At work, my library is right across from the office, in the front hallway. In the entrance, they have set up a singing Christmas tree. Or I should say, a PINGING Christmas tree. It pings out these electronic-sounding Christmas Carols ALL DAY. When you think of how tired you are of Christmas, think about me having to listen to this ALL DAY. Right now, it's pinging out "The Twelve Days of Christmas." Oh, joy.

*Note* Is there anything worse than being out of caffeine? I drank my last Diet Mountain Dew this morning.


© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/623301-Bad-weather-ditzy-and-pinging