*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624196-Snow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#624196 added December 14, 2008 at 1:06am
Restrictions: None
Snow!
The Artic air has arrived here in Concrete. With it came about two inches of snow...so far. We are going to see more of the white stuff within the next few days. The temperatures aren't too bad right now though. Our thermometer is reading 34 degrees out there as I am typing this. The predicted low for tonight here is 23 degrees...that's fahrenheit. Forecasters are telling us that the lows may be in the teens by Tuesday. Actually that will seem warm to some in other areas where the temperatures are subzero already.

We went to town yesterday and picked up a few items that we would need in case the power goes off here. We never know what to expect when the snow starts to accumulate.

As for tonight we just enjoyed watching the snow fall earlier in the evening. Then we settled into our recliners and watched a movie in front of the cozy fireplace. Bentley kitty shared my lap and comforter. He loves movie time with us.

Tomorrow I have to get busy on my Christmas cards. That's something that I have been putting off. Oh, and tomorrow is the day that my son Patrick get to go home! He is looking forward to that. I am really happy for him too.*Bigsmile*


Blog Christmas Image


© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624196-Snow