*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624858-Surprise-Christmas-gift-from-anonymous
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#624858 added December 17, 2008 at 5:05pm
Restrictions: None
Surprise Christmas gift from anonymous
Yesterday, I signed on to find that someone had gifted me with a costumicon subscription. *Heart* I felt so loved and appreciated when I saw this because I really wanted one, but have had to watch my gps for other site events. I just want to say that I TRULY appreciate the thought and consideration for someone to think of me in this way.

I felt so bad over the past couple of days but I feel the cloud lifting from my head; I can see the world around me again. Sickness is such a drag and it impedes whatever good you think you might do or was in the midst of doing. I am now behind on my reviews because I fell sick but I do hope to catch up with some of them this evening.

My daughter is watching her one of her favorite dvds, "Max and Ruby" from Nickelodeon. It is such a sweet and innocent show. I'm glad that kind shows like this continue to air for the little ones. *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624858-Surprise-Christmas-gift-from-anonymous