*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625133-Ice-snow-and-this-head-cold-wont-go
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#625133 added December 19, 2008 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
Ice, snow and this head cold won't go!
Well, here it is Friday the 19th and we still have so much to before Christmas arrives. It doesn't help that I just can't seem to shake this head cold, and I'm the main person to help steer things while my husband is at work. So, when I can't do my part, we just fall behind around here.

We are presently getting some ice/snow mixture around here, which is strange for us. We just get the snow; not the ice, so alot of us are a bit concerned about driving on the stuff. But actually, I should be fine, I didn't keep the car today so I'll only have to be concerned later on when we head out. *Smile*

On a more positive note, my daughter and I baked sugar cookies yesterday and it was SOOOO much fun to because I ventured to do the cut-out type and she caught on so quickly. *Bigsmile* I bought us a gingerbread house kit so we can put it together over the weekend. Wish me luck on this one; I've never done it but have always wanted to. *Smile*

21 one days from now I have to take the GMAT for school and if I don't pass it for some reason or the other, I won't be able to continue in the MBA program until I do. So, I've got that on my plate in spite of the holiday season to think about.

Well, back to the grind...I'm going to think happy thoughts and it will be fine.

© Copyright 2008 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625133-Ice-snow-and-this-head-cold-wont-go