*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625713-I-should-be-where
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#625713 added December 23, 2008 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
I should be where?!?
in prison. Ah yes, and what vile crime have I committed? Murder, theft, perjury, blackmail, rape, money laundering, passing bad check......no. I have committed the worst crime imanginable. I write Erotica. *Shock* That's right, it should be crime, according to one member on this site, and I should be in jail for it. Well, as I've tried to explain to the closed-minded puss of a man before, EROTICA is not PORN. There is a clear cut difference. You want porn, check out the net, there are tons of places to find it, dirty pix, try penthouse, of playboy, playgirl, etc. And for your information, I do not write porn. Porn is filled with people who can not act, the only thing they can do is have sex on camera. The plot is totally predictable, laughable at best. My writing, my ROMANTICA does have a plot, one I work hard to achieve. My characters have many dimensions, and if I've done my best, you want to root for them, like them and can see them in your mind. And while sex is included, it is between characters that have an emotional connection, otherwise, IMO it's just crap. No fluff, not meaningless sex with some random person, NO. So, without mentioning any names, you know who you are, pull your head out of your ass! DO NOT EVER speak about me when I am not there to defend myself. If I thought for one second I could have an intelligent discussion with the speck you call a brain cell, I'd do it, but at this point, it would be a waste of MY time, and I have no more to waste on the likes of you! Grow up, wake up and smell the coffee, and admit when you are wrong. Wait......I am asking for the impossible, for you to actually do something other than preach in chat. OMG, what was I thinking? And for the record, your mouth, the garbage you spout in chat, is the exact reason why you are loathed in chat, so don't let the chat door hit you on the ass on your way out the door. We don't want or need your stupidity. Nouf said.

As for the Sci/Lutz/T challenge. Those shits got all pissed because my muse woke up and started upping my word count. They were all happy when I was struggling at 2k. But when I hit 4, and then 5, well they started writing. Taking advantage of me, all the while knowing my laptop is out of commission. Meanies! It's fine though. I have a solid piece of work, and if nothing else, another edition for the "Ella's Escapdes" folder. Go me! And who would have thought that this chat challenge would turn into something he entire site will now be voting on? It has garnered a lot of chatter, and damn it I should have been thinking ahead, and made my own forum of a contest of this magnitude. Yeah, well, that is kinda hard when I am subjected to the smexy one's daily abuse in chat. I'll get you my pretty. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625713-I-should-be-where