*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626310-Ho-hum
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#626310 added December 27, 2008 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
Ho hum
Yeah, not much going on here. I am trying to edit my challenge piece, which means I am cutting the crap out of it. It has to be done, otherwise, I have no chance in hell in kicking sci's ass.

Christmas was fine, filled with cold hard cash, and gift certificates. Nothing wrong with that in my book. Makes it easier to figure out just what the hell I want. This year was a bit different. I went on a T shopping spree in November and early December, and bought a new wardrobe, among some other little goodies. me likes the pretty things I must say that I am loving my new BlackBerry. It is the coolest thing since...........well, me. *Wink* My new xmas tree is the bomb, all covered in purple and silver. So I'll rank xmas on the good side.

Hubby was watching his favorite Lebanese station, and every year they predict how it will go for everyone. And guess what! For me, being born in March between the 5th and 20th, it is going to SUCK. That's right, I am going to have a shitty 2009. And to think I actually thought 2008 was a bad year. So I've pretty much figured out all that could possibly go wrong, and I'm OK with it. Hit me. I can take it. I'm a strong woman and nothing is going to slow me down. I have much left to do in this life, and you damn well better know that I intend to do the things I want. Knock me down, I get back up, just how I am.

Chat has gone mad, I tell ya. I have been thrust into some craziness, and am not sure if I managed to help myself, or hurt myself. Guess I will find out soon enough. All I know is, I gave a long list of chatties that I adore, that I must take care of, and others now want to be on the list. Tis nice to be popular. *Bigsmile* It's all in good chat fun.

My mouth is a nightmare of ulcers yet again. *Cry* And with hubby all over about me going back on the steroids, I finally took his advice, and a nudge from Andi and started taking them again yesterday. I can report one is clearing up, and one is out of friggin control and painful as hell. And today, I finally had the courage to check the disease a doctor friend of Andi's suggested, and I could very well have ZE syndrome. Scary as it may be, it is quite possible. Here's the link if you want to check it out. Plan to see him in the next few weeks and see where I go from here.

http://www.humansecretin.com/zes_information.htm


That's it, got nothing more to spout today.

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626310-Ho-hum