*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/627641-WWJD
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1508897
Blogging/Journaling/Complaining on an entirely inconsistent basis.
#627641 added January 3, 2009 at 6:50pm
Restrictions: None
WWJD
       Whomever came up with this saying is a genius.  What Would Jesus Do?  For those of you who are not believers in a higher power, I pity you for every question, situation, or problem can be solved by simply asking yourself, What would Jesus do?  Unlike our judicial system there are no gray areas or excuses that work if you truthfully answer this question.  There is always and right way, several wrong ways, and several excusable ways to solve life's questions, but there is only one correct answer to what the one true and righteous answer is.  If we would all take this as our mantra and apply it to every action/reaction, the world would truly be a better place.  Those of you to whom the idea of Jesus is not a belief of yours, I am sure you have some higher power you can substitute in for the J. 

       What would Jesus do?  He would abide by the speed limit, he would have more patience for those around Him, He would not tell little white lies, avoid telling the truth, or resent other people.  He would RESPECT, LOVE, HELP, and go out of his way to make another's life easier.  Jesus would not take pens and paper home from work to use. He would not tell the Salvation Army he was running short of money today.  He would not tell Mom He had no homework.  He would not ask to go to a party teens KNOW their parents wouldn't approve.  As a matter of fact, He would not slip out of the house to go to the party anyway.  The minute Jesus hears someone say, "Don't tell so-and-so but......"  He would not listen to the rest and would rebuke the gossiper.  Jesus wouldn't judge someone by the lack of "in" clothing.  In fact, I wish some of our teens would ask themselves if they would show up for a meeting with Jesus dressed as they are! 

      OK, I'm off my soap box for today. 

     
       

     

© Copyright 2009 Rixfarmgirl (UN: rixfarmgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rixfarmgirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/627641-WWJD