*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628460-Dragon-vs-Dragon
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#628460 added January 7, 2009 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
Dragon vs Dragon
Once the dust settled a creature with large black wings appeared its eyes glowed bright red,its white fanged teeth were razor sharp.
His vertical slanted pupils glanced over the village. Suddenly it left out a deafening roar that caused all of the ninja in the village to have rattled bones.

Its under belly soon came into view revealing it was covered in white scales,like those of an alligator or a crocodile.

The creature licked the air with a forked-tongue. Its nostrils flared as it breathed in and out, it didn't seam to have noticed the great white dragon flying above it, or it simply chose to ignore him.
The dragon opened his mighty jaws black smoke erupted from within his, mouth then he took a deep breath threw his nose and breath flames onto the helpless villagers.

The people below who were screaming in terror were music to the creature's ears, the single horn on his head glowed brightly in the sunlight.
As well as the single jewel that was lodged into hit. The Divine Dragon landed in front of the creature then left out a terrifying roar of his own.
The black dragon returned the roar with a low growl.

"Who are you?" asked Draco.

The other dragon snickered.

"Who are you?" asked Draco again.

The black dragon then took another breath then exhaled black flames, that were created from the demonic energy housed in his body.
The Divine Dragon was thrown backwards by the force of the attack.

'This doesn't look good' he thought.

As he struggled to his feet he'd used his wings to shield him from the worst of the blast only to see that the membranes now had.
Dark burns in them some parts of the membranes had holes burned threw them. Draco growled.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked not expecting a reply.
***
Naruto and Hinata made their way through the village helping with the evacuation procedures.

"Naruto, I haven't seen the children yet, I'm starting to worry" said Hinata searching the crowds of people.

"I'm sure their fine Hinata" said Naruto trying to reassure more than one person standing their.
Someone screamed as a great white scaled tail came sliding threw the village at an extreme rate it stopped just a few feet away from them.

The Dragon left out a low growl then began to speak in growls and low roars that they couldn't understand.
This only added fuel to Hinata's worry she took off in search of her children with Naruto only a little way's behind her trying to stop her from doing something foolish.

'Yeah like I should talk' he thought as he gave chase.
***
"Yes, I know who you are. Draco" said the Black Dragon after he'd stopped snickering.

Draco looked behind himself smirking slightly as he hadn't harmed anyone severely.

"What's the matter Draco? Only a second ago you were killing and destroying things at your leisure. What's stopping you now?" asked the Black Dragon in a mocking tone.

Draco took in a deep breath, then a smirk appeared on his snout.

"It was all a ruse to get you to come find me. I knew you were in the area, so I just did what I thought was the sure fire way to lure you out" said Draco calmly.

"Very clever, but not clever enough. For you see, while you will not harm these humans. I have no regards as to whether or not I harm them" said the Black Dragon.

"I see Estraw's power must have a great influence on you if you're thinking you can defeat me" said Draco.
Now digging his golden claws into the ground. His damaged wings folded down tight against his back his body was now glowing.
A bright gold color, this caused the black dragon to step back slightly.

"You wouldn't dare! Dragon's are forbidden to..." said the Black Dragon unable to think of a way to stop the on coming attack.

Draco's mouth flew open as a beam of golden energy burst from his gaping jaws slamming into the black dragon.
Within seconds he and the jewel were nothing more than a slight vapor. Draco now breathing heavily started to shrink.
As his wings and horns began to degenerate, his scales fell from his body and turned to ashes that was scatter to the four winds.
His teeth became smaller and dull, until they were human, his snout shot back to his face becoming, a pair of lips with a nose perched above them.

His golden eyes flickered between golden and hazel green before they settled for the hazel color. his horns hand untwisted into shot dirty blond hair.

Right before the villager's eyes stood not a dragon, but a 5'7" man, his brown robes materialized out of nowhere.
Covering him, the moment he'd lost all of his dragon features,

"S-S-Sorry...it...had...t-t-t-to...b-b-be done" he stuttered as he fell into the dirt, unconscious.

© Copyright 2009 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628460-Dragon-vs-Dragon