*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630044
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#630044 added January 16, 2009 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
01/16/2009
I have been busy today. I woke up and went to the bathroom (No this is not going to be a detailed report of this morning). When I finished, I stood up, to sit right back down. I had that tingly "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, right now!" feeling. Only I didn't have to go. Then there was the burning.

My first thought was "Crap!!!"

I went to the doctor. Luckily the Dr. was a female. I don't know about you, but trying to convince a guy Dr. that you know what's wrong (hey really--it is a bladder infection) is near impossible. They want to perform every other test available. Let's see if it's a yeast infection (no it's not). Maybe it's an STD. It's really embarrassing to have to ask, "Can I get one of those without having sex?"

Anyway, I peed in a cup, got the medication, popped a pill, and drank cranberry juice until I was going to the bathroom every 10 minutes instead every 5 seconds.

Between toilet flushings, I've gone to the post office, fought with my computer (it almost won), completed two tax returns, fought with the software people (I think they are winning), checked my e-mail, and revived my frozen feet by putting them into my wonderful fuzzy slippers.

To top it all off, my cold water pipe to the kitchen froze. I'm glad it was the only one. Once the temperatures get back to tolerable it'll be fine. The good thing is that I now have a legitimate excuse to delay washing dishes. "I'll just fill up the sink and watch t.v. until the water cools down a bit".


© Copyright 2009 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630044